We are looking for experienced iOS developers to join our growing mobile development practice. Self-motivation, a passion for helping customers, and love of all things tech is a must. Candidates would help architect, design, and develop mobile solutions to meet a wide variety of client needs. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Develop and maintain iOS applications written in Objective-C and Swift
- Write quality code, ensuring correctness with automated tests where appropriate
- Possess a deep understanding of the iOS ecosystem and provide insightful recommendations
- Embrace flexible development processes, with the ability to estimate and track tasks
- Work effectively both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 years of professional iOS software development
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development
- Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, with an understanding of Swift
- Experience with multiple Apple frameworks, such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, Core Location, etc.
- Experience building user interfaces using Auto Layout and Adaptive Layout in Interface Builder
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with web service integration using RESTful APIs and JSON
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development, automated testing, and continuous integration
- Demonstrated delivery of iOS applications to the app store or MDM server
- Passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Experience leading software development teams through most phases of the development cycle
- Experience with Git, including an understanding of branching and merging workflows
- Experience collaborating with customers, designers, testers, and managers
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.