We are looking for junior, senior, and super-senior folks to join our growing development practice. Self-motivation, a passion for helping customers, and love of all things tech is a must. We deliver web, mobile, and things-in-between solutions for customers who love us. Candidates would help architect, design, and develop solutions to meet a wide variety of client needs.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience C# (especially ASP.NET MVC and Web API)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL or NoSQL Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.)
- Add two to five years for each
- 3+ years of experience with persistence frameworks (Linq2Sql, EntityFramework, nHibernate, etc.)
- 5+ years of design and application-level architecture skills
- 5+ years of experience with technologies related to Enterprise Applications (Monitoring, Performance Testing, Management, etc.)
- Wow us
- Passion for learning and growing, and experience mentoring developers
- Experience with agile development, including Test-Driven Development
- Experience with developing and operating highly available, highly reliable systems
- Experience building cross platform mobile applications
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.