So we have our technology-based Centers of Excellence, or “Practices“. But more specifically, what kind of work – what kinds of roles and responsibilities do we provide within those Practices?
It would be silly for us to attempt building an exhaustive list of services we are capable of providing. Our happy customers know to just pick up the phone or fire a text or email message to us, to see if there are E-gineers with experience and availability for their needs. We love receiving those calls.
But to give you an idea of what we find ourselves doing in the trenches of enterprise software projects, let’s start here:
- Software Design and Development
- Enterprise Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Project leadership using agile methodologies
- UI/UX design
- Business Analysis and Discovery
- System Analysis and Integration
- Software Testing management and automation
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Technology Standards and Best Practices
- Performance Testing
- Process Consulting (Agile or Waterfall)
- Product Selection and Buy vs. Build
- Configuration Management and DevOps
- Strategic Planning
- and more
In the ever-changing world of software development, it is important to stay current regarding the latest technologies, tools, and processes. E-gineering works hard to establish proficiencies in these areas and, as part of that effort, we are proud to highlight our certifications with the following partners and organizations.
So reach out and let us know what challenges you’re facing. We’d love to hear from you.