Our people work on a wide variety of projects, but we always bring a passion to serve and deliver quality software. Whether we are helping to guide strategy for an industry leader, playing a role in launching an IoT startup, or providing valuable assistance to a non-profit organization, we bring high-quality software expertise to bear for our clients.
Here’s what we are seeking in a candidate:
- Critical thinking skills and a business mindset are important to help clients formulate the best plan. A high-level understanding of the technological implications associated with that plan are also important.
- Enthusiasm for learning about and working within different business verticals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, developers, other team members, and stakeholders. Often business analysts are the primary point of contact for clients, management, QA staff, and operations team members. Being able to handle communication responsibilities with both technical and non-technical individuals and groups is critical.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum. Business analysts often work with the Product Owner on an Agile project to help refine and prioritize the list of planned product features.
- Comfort level working in a team setting and a respect for each team members. We believe the best software teams are able to design and develop quality software without toxicity. Candidates should have a willingness to help other team members and the humility to seek help when needed.
- Passion for customer service.
- E-gineering is a consulting company, which requires a special skill set. See this series of articles to learn more.
Here’s the kind of stuff we do:
- Work as collaborative, blended development teams rapidly delivering software using agile principles
- Build mobile apps and provide consulting for companies interested in moving into the mobile space
- Build reactive user interfaces and single-page applications
- Continuous integration practices
- DevOps culture
- Build event-driven distributed systems
- Break down monolithic applications into microservices to address scoping and delivery concerns
- Domain-driven design
- Cloud deployment and migration
Here are some of the things we value:
- We do our best to conduct ourselves with integrity in all things.
- Serving our clients is our passion.
- We believe agile practices provide the best way to deliver quality software solutions.
- We believe work-life balance is the key to happy, productive employees.
- We believe people should have opportunities to try new technologies and roles. We reject pigeon-holing, preferring to help people identify and develop their passions.
- We provide continuous education opportunities for people interested in growing professionally.
- We value an environment that is welcoming to family and friends, where employees can have fun and be a part of a vibrant and diverse community.