Our people work on a wide variety of projects, but we always bring a passion to serve and deliver quality software. Whether we are helping to guide strategy for an industry leader, playing a role in launching an IoT startup, or providing valuable assistance to a non-profit organization, we bring high-quality software expertise to bear for our clients.
Interested in this role?
Here’s what we are seeking in a candidate:
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Comfort level working with others on a development team. This includes a respect for other team members. We believe the best software teams are able to write quality software without toxicity. Candidates should have a willingness to help other developers and the humility to seek help when needed.
- Passion for technology and continuous learning.
- E-gineering is a consulting company, which requires a special skill set. See this series of articles to learn more.
Here’s the kind of stuff we do:
- Work as collaborative, blended development teams rapidly delivering software using agile principles
- Build mobile apps and provide consulting for companies interested in moving into the mobile space
- Build reactive user interfaces and single-page applications
- Continuous integration practices
- DevOps culture
- Build event-driven distributed systems
- Break down monolithic applications into microservices to address scoping and delivery concerns
- Domain-driven design
- Cloud deployment and migration
Here are some of the things we value:
- We do our best to conduct ourselves with integrity in all things.
- Serving our clients is our passion.
- We believe agile practices provide the best way to deliver quality software solutions.
- We believe work-life balance is the key to happy, productive employees.
- We believe people should have opportunities to try new technologies and roles. We reject pigeon-holing, preferring to help people identify and develop their passions.
- We provide continuous education opportunities for people interested in growing professionally.
- We value an environment that is welcoming to family and friends, where employees can have fun and be a part of a vibrant and diverse community.